Author Topic: Strava doesn't love me any more  (Read 4348 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Strava doesn't love me any more
« on: June 07, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
It all started so well.When we first got together 6 months or more ago she used to send me little billets-doux almost every day.
OK-I accept I ignored lots of them.didn't take up any of her challenges.I may have given the impression at the start that I would be reciprocating-sending her little bits of information now and again.
How was she to know I don't even have an internet enabled phone let alone a Garmin so there was never any hope for our relationship.
And now-it's all stopped,no more'come on' invitations,no more messages about her other suitors,nothing.And you know what?I've started to miss them and I ask myself could I have done more at the time to save our relationship?Is there anything I could do now to persuade her to start talking to me again?
I know many club members are far more wise than me in the fickle ways of this harsh mistress and if any of you have any tips I'd be SOOO grateful!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Strava doesn't love me any more
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 09:52:00 PM »
Note to self

Must try harder to find a 'like' button  ;)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Strava doesn't love me any more
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »
Why did it send you a Ducks house, try dropping it in a bucket of water, temperature doesn't matter.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Strava doesn't love me any more
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 12:26:00 PM »
Thanks Ron-as inscrutable as ever!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Strava doesn't love me any more
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 09:29:20 AM »
Thanks to Andy deciding to follow me on Strava(don't expect much Andy)I've just received my first missive from Strava in many weeks.Is there hope for our relationship???