My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5 (Read 5004 times)
Andrew S
Newbie
Posts: 27
Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
«
on:
May 20, 2015, 06:13:15 PM »
Is anyone doing this event? I haven't had a start sheet and can't find one anywhere on line.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
«
Reply #1 on:
May 21, 2015, 06:26:07 AM »
I have not entered but looked everywhere, it is on Bynea's weekly calendar for Sat but no start list, good luck, I am doing a 2up event in Devon?
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
«
Reply #2 on:
May 21, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »
I've just had the start sheet for the Bynea 25 on Monday; they had a problem so not everyone got it.
Let them know as they may not realise.
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
«
Reply #3 on:
May 21, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »
Wow - this took a bit of finding
http://celticseries.co.uk/images/2015startsheets/rnd4.pdf
Logged
Andrew S
Newbie
Posts: 27
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
«
Reply #4 on:
May 21, 2015, 03:17:40 PM »
Thanks Teresa, got an e-mail today, wasn't on the Celtic Series site yesterday. Just me Mark and Richard, but I suppose it is a bit of a trek.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
Bynea 10 Sat 23/5