Author Topic: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5  (Read 5008 times)

Andrew S

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:13:15 PM »
Is anyone doing this event? I haven't had a start sheet and can't find one anywhere on line.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 06:26:07 AM »
I have not entered but looked everywhere, it is on Bynea's weekly calendar for Sat but no start list, good luck, I am doing a 2up event in Devon?

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »
I've just had the start sheet for the Bynea 25 on Monday; they had a problem so not everyone got it.
Let them know as they may not realise.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »

Andrew S

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 03:17:40 PM »
Thanks Teresa, got an e-mail today, wasn't on the Celtic Series site yesterday. Just me Mark and Richard, but I suppose it is a bit of a trek.