My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Chasers 26 May 2024
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chasers 26 May 2024 (Read 5895 times)
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Chasers 26 May 2024
«
on:
May 23, 2024, 07:53:54 AM »
I don’t think I’ll be out this Sunday can someone else post a ride please. Thanks
Logged
Richard L
Full Member
Posts: 123
Re: Chasers 26 May 2024
«
Reply #1 on:
May 24, 2024, 03:28:09 PM »
https://www.strava.com/routes/3229094084974569718
Rain forecast so a route that doesn't go too far from home.
Logged
timandrew144
Newbie
Posts: 21
Re: Chasers 26 May 2024
«
Reply #2 on:
May 25, 2024, 11:03:30 PM »
I cant make it tomorrow Richard we have visitors over - and its probably raining!!! Hopefully see you next week
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Chasers 26 May 2024