My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019 (Read 3277 times)
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
«
on:
May 06, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »
Hello all I’m off work Wednesday 8th May so will be out on the mid week. I’ll be at the B&Q roundabout 9:45. All Welcome
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
«
Reply #1 on:
May 06, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
Unfortunately I'm off on hols for the rest of the week from Weds Paul,I plan to be out as normal in the morning though(9.45 B&Q in case anyone else is about?
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
«
Reply #2 on:
May 07, 2019, 02:19:01 PM »
Just me and Roy this morning-good to see him back on the bike!Nice ride and a good chat with Patrick and Dave in the café.
I'm away the rest of the week and will be out later then usual next Tuesday
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019