Author Topic: Chasing the Chasers (rather than the Star) to Bethlehem Sunday 10th December  (Read 11452 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Forecast for the weekend not looking good.
Will speak with anybody who’s around Friday night and decide whether I plan to do the ride by Saturday.
The Black Mountain is not a great place to be in bad weather, as Steven and Greg will tell you from our trip 2 years ago!

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Is it an option to do the ride Saturday as it looks like it may be too bad to go anywhere on Sunday ?

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Not for me, unfortunately but worth canvassing opinion from others.

Anybody interested in riding to Bethelehem Saturday, instead of Sunday?

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
It’s freezing Saturday not conditions for going over black mountain unless you mad! :)

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
I can't do Saturday and Sunday doesn't look great, I'm gonna give it a miss! don't mind the cold, but all that way in the rain  :o

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3345295?day=0
I accept its only a forecast.
Last time we had a weather warning of ice I counted 15 people (Jan 2016) who went down that I knew personally ; some in this club.
Why take the risk? Just have a day off or ride on the rollers.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
On top of the cold and rain, winds now forecast 40mph +.

I won't be out Sunday, it's turbo time. (or rollers!)  :)