Author Topic: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9  (Read 3064 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« on: September 25, 2017, 10:27:22 AM »
Forecast not too bad tomorrow-if it is dry I will be at the usual place(opposite B&Q/Starbucks)at 9.45 tomorrow.I know Steve abd Tracey(Hannah's Mum)hoping to make it-anyone else?
Hopefully will also be out Thurs and/or Fri
I will not be out next Tuesday though

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 01:51:44 PM »
I might try a different route to BQ though town and down though fords so will try to be at the roundabout down from BQ at 9.45

Patrickweir

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 05:16:15 PM »
Hi Tom , I will be out tomorrow,

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 10:07:47 PM »
I'm hoping to be out but may meet you at Cafe Velo for the remainder of the ride. Also out on Friday.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 09:31:30 AM »
Excellent turnout this Tuesday-10 in total.Steve,Patrick,Roy(2),Mal,Tracey,Chris and I were delighted to be joined by Mike-1st ride after his accident. Neil was a bit late arriving but chased us down easily enough!We met Carrie(W)at the café.
There was talk of a ride tomorrow-I remain hopeful but forecast isn't great-will post if out!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »
Well done to Tracey for coming back for more punishment after a lumpy amblers on Sunday great to see mike back just 7 weeks after breaking his hip and nice to see Steve C on yet another new bike to add to his collection ps it's hidden in his garage under a blanket !!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 25/9
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 10:19:45 PM »
Carrie Chris and I are hoping to get out for a few hours in the morning,weather dependent. Carrie is texting us at 9.30 with a view to meeting at 10 somewhere convenient.This is an early warning in case anyone else wants to join us.I will post here or text me 07747 868239