Author Topic: Club run Sunday 1st January  (Read 3235 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Club run Sunday 1st January
« on: December 29, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »
Not sure how many people will want to get out this Sunday and I'm doing the New Year's day TT so won't be out myself.
If you fancy getting a ride in, to sweat out the excess alcohol post here and  encourage others to join you.
Happy New Year and good 'riding' in 2017

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 06:18:42 PM »
I'd be happy to do a trundle it will be a trundle. Not over 15mph average. About 40ish miles.

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 07:59:03 PM »
I won't be out early but will most prob go down to the tt for 12 and do a run on the course then watch the rest of you suffer on the course ::) :o

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 08:58:10 PM »
I'm on domestic duties this Sunday, so I won't be out for a Chaser's ride. Good luck to all those braving the first TT of 2017 and enjoy your ride to those of you who do get out for a club ride. Normal Chaser's service will be resumed the following week.

Mark