Author Topic: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October  (Read 2386 times)

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
« on: October 03, 2016, 04:55:43 PM »
I think Tom is still away but if anyone fancies a spin tomorrow I intend to be at the B&Q roundabout at 0945. As the lanes are full of hedge cuttings at the moment I'm quite happy to do Terry's alternate mid-week route, which is around the same distance (37 miles) and still takes in Cafe Velo and the coast but avoids most of the needle sharp clippings. See you tomorrow.

Mark

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »
I'm intending to be out Mark

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 06:31:48 PM »
Great, see you tomorrow Mal.