Author Topic: National 12 hr champs  (Read 16001 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 05:26:05 PM »
Loads of photos.

A good handful of Andy

Click on the link - Album - Men - They are alphabet order for rider's surname

http://kimroy-photography.co.uk/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=500889

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 06:39:41 PM »
As I guessed, none on TT bike!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 11:34:54 PM »
There is always next year  ;)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 07:24:10 AM »
Told Norman ( on finish circuit) to remind me I don't like doing the 12H. Hope he hasn't forgotten! I might be daft enough to enter it again next year  :o

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 05:43:32 PM »
Official results now out.

Andy H has moved up a place from the provisional results and with an amended distance of 182.132 - I hope that makes it more worthwhile  ;)

https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/race-results/12067#anchor

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: National 12 hr champs
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2016, 05:58:53 PM »
Sort of but it's still wrong!  :) 
I'm much more inclined to trust my Garmin, especially as I had two devices recording the ride.