Author Topic: Bike Mechanic-one door opens etc  (Read 3809 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Bike Mechanic-one door opens etc
« on: October 15, 2015, 01:21:28 PM »
I know that like me many OVW members have used our resident semi-official club mechanic  Pete Phillips for their servicing.Not only has he done an excellent job but for non-drivers like me being on the doorstep is a huge boon.Pete told me a few days ago that he can't undertake this work any more(sadly).
However I was with another  OVW member of old Mark Cooke last night and he told me that he is about to start offering a similar service.Like Pete Mark lives locally(Brackla)and has years of experience.More importantly he is willing to take on Pete's main role of expressing horror at the state of our bikes.Mark's mobile no is 07775 740583.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Bike Mechanic-one door opens etc
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 07:55:01 AM »
Mark has just serviced my winter bike for me and did a great job. I needed it done quickly so I could take it away with me on the weekend. I contacted Mark on the Wednesday and got the bike back early Friday. Bike running very smoothly. Happy to recommend.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Bike Mechanic-one door opens etc
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 10:06:01 AM »
For those wishing a service, ie. 25er's