Author Topic: Kit Pickup  (Read 3212 times)

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Kit Pickup
« on: May 15, 2015, 12:47:11 PM »
Is anyone living in the Bridgend area going to the club tonight that can do me a favour? I can't get to the club night and desperately need my new kit. Can someone pick it up for me? I will collect it from you over the weekend or when ever is convenient. Its a jersey, gilet, and shorts in small, i will then pay by bank transfer.
Thanks, Steve

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Kit Pickup
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 04:35:35 PM »
I will pick it up for you! Message me your number, working on starbucks tomorrow so you can pick it up there

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Kit Pickup
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 07:21:28 PM »
Cheers Hayden, will send number now