Author Topic: Bynea R30/6  (Read 10153 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea R30/6
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 11:47:05 AM »
1 Kieron Davies 1;03;01
2 Philip Tucker 1;10;08 (just to show the gap from first)
13 Mark Rosser 1;14;59
24 Steven Madeley 1;18;00
28 Christopher Goodwin 1;19;11
35 Stephen Landeg 1;22;18
38 Andrew Harries 1;24;38

51 Ran 2 DNS APOL.
8 DNS including Rob Jones who has let himself slip ( including language wise) since his move to Ajax. They are obviously a bad influence.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea R30/6
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 12:13:56 PM »
Well done to all 51 esp the Oggies.Wot no apols Rob J?

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea R30/6
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »
Yes Rob, I only rode it so I could see you ! 

Chasing Strava KOM's instead, that's for boy racers!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea R30/6
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 09:53:20 PM »
Yes Rob, I only rode it so I could see you ! 

Chasing Strava KOM's instead, that's for boy racers!

Uh oh, what have I said now Chris? I'm not even a boy racer Steven, haven't managed to show up at a single event yet this season. I was ill for Betty, Herefordshire 25 was cancelled, and I slept through alarm (set at zero volume) for Bynnea 30!