Author Topic: Mid Week 6th March 2015  (Read 2456 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week 6th March 2015
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:01:57 PM »
I'm looking to get a few miles in tomorrow. I'll be riding the mid week route. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout at 9:45 all welcome.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th March 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 07:08:56 AM »
I left a little late, met Lee, who also left late. Lee turned for home at the A48, I caught the rest at Velo, Tony, Paul, Neil and Jon. Weather was fantastic with good views across the channel. Paul had a puncture at Marcross so a nice stop before getting a little excited leaving Ogmore and running along the river, must be the Mallorca effect.