Author Topic: Chasers 4 February  (Read 3501 times)

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Chasers 4 February
« on: January 31, 2024, 12:40:22 PM »
Hi all, I'm unlikely to be out this Sunday and If I do make it I'll join the social ride. Can someone else post a ride for this week please. Thanks

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers 4 February
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 07:22:26 PM »
I'll be at Brackla for 9, if anybody else wants to get out.

Can discuss routes in the morning, forecast not great so come prepared  :D

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers 4 February
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 08:24:15 PM »
Only 4 brave/foolish souls out on Sunday, for a rather wet and windy ride.
Mark R, Chris, Nigel and myself did a loop around Parc Slip, Margam, Porthcawl, Stormy Down and back to Bridgend. I left for Brackla while the other turned off toward Ewenny for more miles.

Hope we see an improvement in weather soon.