Author Topic: Pacers Sunday 1st June  (Read 3624 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Pacers Sunday 1st June
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »
I'm off to Manchester this weekend, so won't make Sunday run.

Post your intentions or join the Amblers and try to get some converts for the Pacers

Have a good one!


Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:05:39 PM »
I may tag on to the Amblers tomorrow if most people are away/racing.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
I think most of the pacers are doing the 3ups

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Pacers Sunday 1st June
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 07:24:02 PM »
Good luck to those in the 3up teams, hope you get good times tomorrow.