Author Topic: Social/Amblers Sunday 16th July  (Read 3785 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Social/Amblers Sunday 16th July
« on: July 14, 2023, 01:57:06 PM »
I'll be out to take a Social group rode this Sunday.
Usual rules, 30-40 miles, steady pace, cafe stop and nobody left behind.
All welcome
Leave from Brackla triangle 9:00am
I'll post a route before Sunday

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Social/Amblers Sunday 16th July
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 07:31:40 AM »
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/139787344

Suggested route, weather looks wet, bring your 'macs'!

timandrew144

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Social/Amblers Sunday 16th July
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 08:02:34 PM »
Hi Andy, I am going to risk the rain tomorrow. If you remember can you bring the Garmin we have been talking about?