Last of the early starts and long rides with the change in weather and daylight times.
Out today were for the early start were
Rob c
Me
Angelos
Nigel
Mark R and
Paul R who we thought had slept in
3 of them came prepared with their shakedry jackets.
Off we went good steady pace through ponty Nigel had a slight mechanical where angelo and rob pressed on excited for the first climb not looking back to see we had stopped. Then they realised it had gone quiet.
We pressed on to the first climb where angelos rob and Paul were like coiled springs ready to go.
Coffee stop then onto Llangynidr climb which I cannot remember riding up before.
The British was an interesting climb surface not the best and don't think I'll rush back there..though the decent was very steep clocking 28.5% in places so this could feature on a club run soon in the dry.
Second stop in Blackwood for some energy to get home.
The shake dry boys put their jackets on...I think we could have a roller session in the club with the 3 of them practising how to put it on while moving
Good pace back home all worked well together..
Well done to Angelos for doing his first 100 miles
Next week I think could be flat Swansea marina😂