Author Topic: Amblers 17th November  (Read 2297 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers 17th November
« on: November 13, 2019, 09:36:11 PM »
Weather is looking chilly but cloudy. I'll find a route and post it later this week.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers 17th November
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 09:25:51 PM »
3 of us out today. Myself, Nick R and Chopper. Was a chilly start as we headed off towards Llantrisant. We then headed up to Miskin and once we'd had a breather at the top of the hill by Clwdd Coch we decided to go to St Fagans for a coffee stop. From there we attempted Drope. Attempted being the operative word when we all had to walk some of it. It's a hill I'm yet to conquer. Back along the A48 we split by the Old Post. I went back to Llantwit while Nick and Chris headed home.
Great day but chilly.