Author Topic: Pacers Pantomime  (Read 2472 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Pacers Pantomime
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:56:25 PM »
.. and so it came to pass that the Pacers went out.  Snow White ( Harpo) and numerous dwarves;

M&P Rosser, Chris G, Nige, Hairy-legged Reece, Steve C, Greg and I.  How happy we were, singing ' it's off to work we go' when we set off!  Unfortunately, this was not good enough for Harpo White who chastised and berated us using language unsuitable for our younger readers! We went via the coast to the airport where Steve C and Mark R turned for home having paid more attention to the weather forecast than the rest of us.
We arrived in the cafe at the Marina and unfortunately, I could not pay for my food with my magic beans, so thanks to Chris G for the use of his credit card. We decided to return a similar way to avoid the traffic but got split up in the dark Vale, finding each other again at Uncle Dave's cafe. The dark Vale got still darker as the heavens opened on the way back. When I got home, I had to consult my crystal ball ( Strava) to check everyone was home safely.

All's well that ends well !

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Pantomime
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 03:21:32 PM »
Funny 😄