Author Topic: Chain Gangs #13, 14 and 15  (Read 3068 times)

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Chain Gangs #13, 14 and 15
« on: December 18, 2018, 06:55:20 AM »
Chain Gang #13: Forcast is for heavy rain this evening, so I won’t be out. I’m also recovering from cold so it will be the turbo for me. If the forcast does improve, and anyone plans on going, it would be a good idea for o share your intentions here.

Chain Gang #14/15: These fall on Xmas Day and New Years Day, so no CG next week. I may be interested in getting out on New Years Day evening, so I’ll post if so to see if anyone else is out.

Have a good Christmas everyone. Hope Santa shops at Wiggle 😉

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gangs #13, 14 and 15
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 12:00:21 PM »
Mark is unable to make tonights chain gang. If anyone is going can they post here please. Thanks.

I cant make it tonight either, stuffing myself down the inlaws!