Author Topic: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7  (Read 3460 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
« on: July 30, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
This week I will stress 'weather permitting'I will be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow.If we all club together we may be able to afford Stve(media star)Chapman's appearance fee.
I won't be out on Friday again(in Paris joining in ongoing celebrations for G)in fact I'm away for 5 of the next 6 Fridays

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:01:25 PM »
Your Paris trip is exactly a week late Tom . Steve searched high and low for a TV crew and eventually found one outside the castle. It was an interesting trip I started off down green dragon lane at 9.15pm and  the ride back to llantwit was in the dark but I did take lights with me  .I may head straight to llantwit tomorrow  depends how I feel after Pilates tonight so may see you in cafe

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
Anyone out Thursday, we could talk about the Tour?👘

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:09:17 PM »
I will probably end up in the usual haunt about eleven.