Author Topic: Tuesday 19th June  (Read 4156 times)

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Tuesday 19th June
« on: June 18, 2018, 09:06:40 PM »
Meeting at Coity P.O. at 9.45 do something different from usual mid week probably Porthcawl or Aberavon . Forecast not great but hopefully just overcast but dry

Jo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday 19th June
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 09:57:18 PM »
I'm might join you if I can get down there in time. Not sure where the meeting point is though?

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday 19th June
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:38:23 AM »
Meet on main road by Coity P.O. middle of village Jo

Jo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday 19th June
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »
Went to coychurch instead as I got confused so had to hot foot it to coity but no one was there (9:48) so not sure if you'd gone or not turned up as weather was horrible. Had a little ride round then I just went home. Maybe next week  ;D ;D

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday 19th June
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »
Sorry Jo we waited till 9.45 and would have waited longer but didn’t expect you to turn up as the weather was miserable we had a spin round Porthcawl and mike and Patrick went for a builders tea in ewenny cafe but I headed into Bridgend and home . See you soon