Author Topic: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/1  (Read 2681 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/1
« on: January 22, 2018, 12:10:32 PM »
Not going out yesterday was one of my best recent decisions!Hopefully weather will be ok tomorrow and I will be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45.Anyone else out?
Patrick was so keen he posted on last week's thread-I think he will be going out on the main road,we can decide tomorrow depending on who's there

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/1
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 12:14:14 PM »
I’ll be out tomorrow see you @ 09:45

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/1
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »
Will be out tomorrow,usual route? Weather better then Sunday, but no sun cream required yet.