Author Topic: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January  (Read 2897 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
« on: January 17, 2018, 03:00:17 PM »
I've offered to cover Ben and the Amblers, this Sunday.

Anybody fancy choosing a route for the Chasers and leading the ride. I think I'll take the Amblers around one lap of the RR1 as a recce, if Chasers also fancy doing a recce  this could be a good choice as weather not too promising!

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »
I'm not going to be around on Sunday sorry Andy so going to get out on Saturday. RR1 recce is a good call but your right the wether forecast is not looking good.

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 06:36:17 AM »
Agree RR1 recce makes sense (would have said RR2 but weather looking too poor)

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 03:13:51 PM »
That said I've gone out today instead.