Author Topic: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1  (Read 5572 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« on: January 01, 2018, 05:22:21 PM »
I am hoping to get out as usual tomorrow but the forecast isn't very promising.If it's dry I'll be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as uasual if not dry I may go out later or delay till Wednesday.I know James is thinking of coming is anyone else?

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
I’ll decide in morning if it’s wet I may go out about 11 as the forecast says it’s clearing late morning

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »
Yes Mal that's the lines I'm thinking on so let's keep in touch tomorrow

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:59:50 AM »
Well the rain arrived bang on time at 8 o clock.A bit too wet to go out at the moment.Forecast to clear up later so may try then otherwise tomorrow looks better

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:42:01 AM »
Looks rather windy tomorrow though.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »
Awful forecast this week think I’ll take up darts £400,000 will do nicely. I’ll post in morning Tom

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
Anybody out tomorrow morning? 0945 at B&Q.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 02:50:46 PM »
Unfortunately I have a meeting at 11.30.Hope it's a bit less windy than today-I was out but very difficult

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 04:00:46 PM »
Mark, I will be out, but not planning to go via B&Q. Will do a loop starting at 8.45 from St Brides aiming to pick up Terry an hour later in Corntown then joining him for his normal 34 mile route taking in an 11am coffee & cake at CV. Lots of opportunities to join - can come to mine for 8.45 departure, meet us on route somewhere or meet us at CV at 11. Just some options in case no one else is going from B & Q......

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 08:19:40 PM »
Hi Mark,

I'll still start at B&Q at 0945 but do a slightly different loop to usual, missing out the worst lanes. I'll still be in Cafe Velo by 11am (ish). See you there.

Mark

Patrickweir

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 09:06:07 PM »
out tomorrow, weather permitting, 9:45 B&Q , Mal let me know if Ur out will come up to you as before,

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week Rides Wk of 1/1
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 09:55:19 PM »
Ok Mark, catch you at CV. I see Patrick is out too, so you’re not on your own.