Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12  (Read 4571 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:55:31 AM »
Hoping to be at B&Q tomorrow although not been feeling 100% last few days(my excuse for missing club run yesterday!) but I know Paul plans to be out.
I can't do Friday this week and Ron is doubtful as he's hosting visitors but I'm sure someone will be out!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 11:11:40 AM »
Yes I’ll be there Tom. Weather looks overcast so hope to stay dry.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
My winter bike is off the road so I'll be on my sons shiny Wilier so will stick to main roads see you in velo about 11

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 04:14:21 PM »
I’m not around tomorrow but I’m out on Friday if anyone else is.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:52:53 AM »
I'm around tomorrow Carrie. Will you be at B&Q at 0945? If so do you fancy a route that avoids the stretch between City and Aberthin as that is currently very wet and chewed up!

Mark

Patrickweir

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 06:56:34 PM »
Anyone out tomorrow,

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 10:02:03 PM »
I’m planning on being at B&Q tomorrow at 9.45 providing the weather is OK. I think Mark Pope is also out.