My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #23 with Vale ride option
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chaingang #23 with Vale ride option (Read 2451 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Chaingang #23 with Vale ride option
«
on:
August 29, 2017, 08:04:17 AM »
I'm very tired today after having ridden my bike on two consecutive days (!) so I will be happy to lead a slower group on the route whilst the others attack a few Strava segments !
Logged
Greg B
Sr. Member
Posts: 470
Re: Chaingang #23 with Vale ride option
«
Reply #1 on:
August 29, 2017, 05:45:32 PM »
I'll be there, not been for a while
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #23 with Vale ride option