Author Topic: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8  (Read 4509 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« on: August 21, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »
Forecast fairly promising tomorrow.I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual but will have to peel off at Llantwit again.Anyone else out tomorrow?

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 09:23:04 PM »
I'll be there Tom.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 09:32:01 PM »
Me and two mates phil and jim will be there

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:26:05 AM »
Watch out for those two Tom. They're quick

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 07:03:42 PM »
Mark,Mal and I were joined by new(2nd claim?)member Patrick and very very old member Neil Downes.Usual route to Llantwit where we met up with Carrie and Nick-I can't report on further adventures as I had to peel off there.Oh and commiserations to Mal's friend who punctured on his way to meet us-better luck next week!

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 12:36:45 PM »
Anyone out tomorrow (Friday)? I could be at the B&Q roundabout for 9.45 if there are others out.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 01:51:30 PM »
I'm going to be there Mark and maybe Tom and Mark Pope - not sure how long I'll keep up with you mind 😒

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 06:19:45 PM »
Ok, I'll be there for 9.45. See you tomorrow

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 08:50:09 PM »
I was thinking of doing something hilly but on reflection I could try and meet the Chamblers ride at the top of the Bwllch on Sunday so I'll see you both at (.45 tomorrow Mark&Mal!