Author Topic: Amblers ride 12th March 2017  (Read 3337 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »
I'm giving this rider leader jobbie a go. It'll give me the motivation to actually do some riding. Weather looks ok. I was thinking riding up to Blackmill. Over Llangienor accross to Maesteg, down to Margam, then to Porthcawl and back home. With coffee stop either at Margam or Porthcawl.


« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:29:18 AM by Ben »

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:06:46 AM »
Looks good Ben but I'll be Majorca bound on Sunday!

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 11:29:06 AM »
Thats ok Tom. It might be quiet the next couple of weeks I think. Enjoy Majorca though.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
I will make an attempt to come out with you on Sunday, I will skip P/cawl though. Rain forecast in Mallorca. Impressive Route Map, my theory was to keep them in the dark, then they had to wait for me !!

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
Hey Ron.  Will be good to see you out. Coffee at Margam it is then. I'm starting to come down with the dreaded man-flu too :-(

Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 07:30:48 AM »
Apologies from me and Mrs.H. Have a good ride.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 02:30:06 PM »
Ride over Llangeinor was postponed due to weather, lurgies and a better (faster paced) offer from the other left overs. See Mal's ride for a report.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »
Excellent ride today, just a tad too fast for me after time off and I did not expect such high temperatures, 68 is very unusual but welcome at this time of year.