Author Topic: Mid Week-wk of 30/1-3/2  (Read 2727 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid Week-wk of 30/1-3/2
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
A bit of a non -post I'm afraid as for various reasons I don't think I can get out tomorrow!(Not just 'cos I'm still drying out from yesterday).
Hoping to be out on Thursday and/or Friday will post later in week.
Don't let my absence put any other mid-weekers off!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 30/1-3/2
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 01:03:10 PM »
Carrie Chris and I were weighing up the viability of a ride this morning given the forecast.Carrie wisely opted for the gym but I met Chris at 9 thinking to myself we'll turn short if it gets really wet.My mistake of course was I forgot I was with Chris'No Surrender'Matthews and every time I suggested a short cut he said I was welcome to turn off but he wouldn't-talk about moral pressure!We did the normal mid-week route although Chris did agree to go Death Valley but was going to do an extra solo loop or he'd be too early for work.Thanks for the ride Chris but I'm glad to say when you're riding home from work tonight in the dark(and possibly wet)I'll be sitting in the warm!
Normal service resumes next week

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 30/1-3/2
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
Good to see you today in Forza Tom. Going to try out my new tyres in Sunday instead of the reliability ride.