Author Topic: Wishing all Oggies a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year  (Read 3212 times)

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Wishing all Oggies a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year
« on: December 20, 2013, 07:58:00 PM »
As above really, Season's Greetings to everyone, see you in the New Year.

Chris

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Wishing all Oggies a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »
Thanks Chris.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and is now looking forward to an exciting 2014 (around midnight 31st December at least !)

The good thing about cycling is that the longer you ride for the slimmer you get and/or the more you can eat. I am not finished eating yet and am not looking forward to those wet roads. When I get my new mudguards I may even join a club run sometime for some easy miles in January !

Happy New Year

Tim