My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
CTT Handbooks 2017
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: CTT Handbooks 2017 (Read 2195 times)
norman james
Full Member
Posts: 179
CTT Handbooks 2017
«
on:
January 29, 2017, 09:22:35 PM »
For those members who ordered the new CTT Handbook for 2017 - I will have them in the Clubroom next friday night 3rd.February. Cheers, Norman.
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: CTT Handbooks 2017
«
Reply #1 on:
February 03, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
Norman
I can't make it to club night for the next 3 Fridays. Please keep my book for me, I'm good for the money, honest!
Andy
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
CTT Handbooks 2017