My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook (Read 7520 times)
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
on:
November 11, 2013, 10:18:08 AM »
Are we buying in bulk this year, if so could I order one. This book contains all of next season TT's with time trial courses dates etc and is a good read besides, must have for all TT riders.
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #1 on:
November 11, 2013, 12:20:33 PM »
I'll have 1 thanks Ron. Can you confirm price
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #2 on:
November 11, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
One for me please.
Chris Goodwin
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #3 on:
November 11, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
Me too..
Ron, I'm not sure if you have volunteered to coordinate this - Norman or Lynne should be able to assist..
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #4 on:
November 11, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
The CTT have only just forwarded the form to order from. I gave it to Norman last Friday at Club.
So, I guess, Norman is your man
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #5 on:
November 12, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »
Norman picked them up last year at the "Do" saves postage, will speak to him at the auction on Friday.
Logged
marknott
Full Member
Posts: 178
Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
«
Reply #6 on:
December 11, 2013, 07:36:38 PM »
Hi,
I would like a copy please.
Thanks,
Mark.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook