Author Topic: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept  (Read 5057 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« on: September 24, 2016, 04:40:45 PM »
Anyone out tomorrow, weather is not too bad just rain.

Andrew foster

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
Im hoping to be out, is it that time for mud gards?

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 05:58:37 PM »
I should be out. After the slice of chocolate cake I ate earlier on I need to be.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:57:24 PM »
Some don't fit guards at all, always sensible to fit them later on as the save getting the rider and the bike covered in grime. As for the cakes, we all have a weakness? See you in the morning.

Andrew foster

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »
I wont be out today, I have had an headach for the passed two days and still have one. Not feeling to good.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 04:38:07 PM »
Hope you are feeling better Andrew, today we went up to Llangynwyd and along the ridge to Park Slip café. Riders today Richard for his second outing, Ross and Lee plus James. After coffee I went home, Richard and James went around Miskin, Ross and Lee headed for Port Talbot then over the Bwlch.