My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 14
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter chain gang 14 (Read 3431 times)
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Winter chain gang 14
«
on:
January 26, 2016, 07:51:38 AM »
As there is a weather warning in place I will be on my turbo. I would suggest that you do the same.
Chris
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: Winter chain gang 14
«
Reply #1 on:
January 26, 2016, 11:35:42 AM »
Advice noted!
I too will be on the turbo.
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Winter chain gang 14
«
Reply #2 on:
January 26, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »
In anticipation of it being awful tonight, I've done an indoor session this lunchtime, so won't be there.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 14