Author Topic: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930  (Read 4490 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« on: January 14, 2016, 03:21:28 PM »
The weather looks to be cold but dry, so we will just stick to the low ground, anyone out?

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 02:20:28 PM »
If the early icy conditions continue I will not be out at 9 30 on Sunday. Watch this space.

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 06:50:09 PM »
Ron. I will think about it but I am wary about slippery roads ! Could do with a bit more fresh air !
Tim

Andy Green

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 11:38:22 PM »
My wife has stolen my Sunday mornings for a 6 week 'fat fighters' course. I'm going out around mid day on Sunday's as a result. Hopefully be back with you all around the reliability rides. Stay safe everyone!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 07:28:54 PM »
Forecast looks warmer tonight so I will be out in the morning.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 06:35:35 PM »
Just newbe Nick out today, we followed the Amblers to Llantwit then headed home, no Coffee stop, too cold, the weather not the coffee!