A good ride this morning despite the grim weather. It was another mixed Pacers/Amblers ride, so again the pace was slightly brisk by Amblers standards. We stuck to the planned route and headed out through the lanes via Treoes, Llangan, City and Aberthin to Cowbridge before heading out to Porthcawl and back via a coffee stop at Parc Slip. We then headed home across the Common and Coychurch for a round trip of 56 miles. We started with 12 riders today, which was a surprisingly good turnout considering the grey skies and ominous weather forecast (a very accurate forecast too)!
Out today were:
Tony J
Mark Rosser
Mal - hanging on bravely
Terry
Tony M
Steve Chapman
Jon Saunders
Craig
Neil Burns - riding well post accident
Wayne
Chris Reed
Mark P
I'm away next week, so it's bound to be sunny and 30 degrees. However, I'll be back the following week when I'll plan a longer, slower (honest) ride to the seaside

.
Mark