Author Topic: London 6-Day Cycle Race  (Read 2732 times)

norman james

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
London 6-Day Cycle Race
« on: August 22, 2015, 01:18:39 AM »
For anyone interested, the London 6-Day event will be held form 18th.October to 23rd October 2015, at the Lee Valley Velodrome.    Ticket prices are :- 18th,19th,20th October - £26.00, £36.00, £46.00.  and on 21st, 22nd, 23rd October £36.00, £46.00, £56.00.  and are available from Ticketmaster either on-line or by telephoning 0844 844 0444.   The prices exclude booking and postage fees.

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: London 6-Day Cycle Race
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 07:40:03 PM »
Norman. The lion roars again !
I would be interested to go on either the finals day or the day before.
It is close enough to travel there and back in a day and I would volunteer to drive if anyone would like to come with me. Since you are a fan would you come too ?
I can take 4 in the car with comfort and invite any member who is interested to ask if I have a spare seat.
I would be happy to arrange a minibus if there is a good demand.
I would expect everyone to commit by buying their own tickets before doing this and pay in advance for the bus.

I am pretty excited at this opportunity and would like to act on it asap.

I would like to hear from anyone interested this week if possible

I will be applying for tickets myself

Tim