Author Topic: Carl Roach 25m TT - Results  (Read 10771 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - Results
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 03:30:26 PM »
A message from Allan Renyard, Guernsey Velo Club

Thanks for the prompt results and a well organised event (as usual).

Hopefully my next visit to the valleys will be a bit warmer.

I did enjoy both my rides (did the Bath CC event the previous day), so a most enjoyable couple of days

Thanks again

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - Results
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:38 PM »
A lovely message from Stephen Cook - Lindsey Road CC

Been busy since  Sunday but wanted to thank you and your team for a fantastic event again from the people in the HQ to all the marshals and helpers .Everybody was so friendly and the delayed start even added to the day   for me as I was able to sit in the HQ and sit and have a cup of coffee talking about cycling and finding out more about the Ogmore club. It was a great day and I'm glad the weather stayed fine for you.I enjoyed last year even though the  course had to be shortened and am really glad I came back again .

Again thank you for a great day and I hope to see you next year

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - Results
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 10:42:23 PM »
Nigel is a first time organiser and appreciates the efforts that go on behind the scenes - Nigel Jones, Gloucester City CC

I would just like to pass on my sincere thanks to yourself and all the volunteers & helpers from Ogmore Valley Wheelers who turned up early Sunday morning to make what was a very successful day.

I thought the course was marshalled brilliantly and the food and hospitality in the hall & kitchen was fantastic.

It’s an awful lot of hard work, but really appreciated by myself and all the riders I hope, thank you.


ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - Results
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 04:55:27 PM »
Ross has some nice photos taken at Aberdulais, plus some Video of riders coming back down the slip road. Can we sort out an evening at Coity to view, there's even footage of a marshal, pointing.