Author Topic: Mid-week rides week of 20/4  (Read 9728 times)

Clayton

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides week of 20/4
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 01:36:59 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed this morning tom, great ride and excellent company. A cpl of familiar faces for me ( Jonathan and Paul L ) lovely to meet you Tom, Steve and Carrie. You all made me feel extremely welcome, the conversations were flowing ( when I had enough breath to talk ), the weather turned out ok and the route was great! Not sure when I can next get out on a midweek ride due to work commitments but I hope sooner rather than later! And nobody got lost!!!!! Yay

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides week of 20/4
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 04:34:00 PM »
Tom distance was 40.9 miles Average speed 14.76 riding time 2:46hrs. Excellent route that you and Carrie came up with even though I wasn't thinking that climbing those hills. Bit windy but well enjoyed the ride,