Author Topic: Tuesday ride  (Read 3446 times)

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Tuesday ride
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »
Anyone out tomorrow? 

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday ride
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 07:20:25 PM »
Hi Roy,Carrie and I(and hopefully Mark P)are hoping to get out but not till late morning.I'll post again when I hear what time Carrie can get out(if she still can!)-we may meet in Cowbridge or en route

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday ride
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 08:31:27 PM »
Hi Tom, if your going out late morning I may go earlier as I need to get back by lunch time.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday ride
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 12:08:01 AM »
I'm still up for a late morning ride starting from Cowbridge if it's still on?

Mark