Author Topic: Ron Good - Funeral  (Read 2522 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Ron Good - Funeral
« on: December 02, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »
I have been forwarded some information re Ron's funeral

I regret to announce the passing of Ron Good last Tuesday 11 November: a good friend to many and an extraordinary photographer especially of cycling. The funeral is 2pm on Monday December 8 at St Mary's Church Marshfield followed by interment at the churchyard. Donations in lieu of flowers are to be made but unfortunately I do not have the rest of the message.

For those who did not have the pleasure of meeting Ron, he has been out on the road since the 1950's photographing bike racing, from major international road races to local time trials in his native South Wales.

Each year, he donated hundreds of photographs to the Welsh Cycling Association.  The photographs were displayed all around the hall for the annual WCA lunch for riders to purchase.