Author Topic: pacers 21st Sept  (Read 13131 times)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 08:23:52 PM »
Here's the best I could come up with, very slightly over the 50 mile marker. I went for steepness rather than altitude!

http://www.strava.com/routes/948092

Oh Dear... I've just looked at that route.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 10:33:24 AM »
After the initial excitement at the thought of a hill fest, I now realise I'm neither in the shape nor mood for such fun and games. Will be ambling over to hill climb, doing best to win Tim's 'lantern rouge' prize and ambling back home.

Looking forward to getting some enthusiasm back for winter club runs!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 06:20:04 PM »
Andy - reckon you'll regret that when the weather changes...could be the last opportunity of the year for hill fun!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »
Hadn't appreciated the hill climb prob won't finish til about 10.30/45 so any of those hilly routes probably optimistic.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 07:59:30 PM »
First sensible comment on this thread Rob !!

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 09:30:00 PM »
First sensible comment on this thread Rob !!
  ;D


Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 10:17:49 PM »
Tried to put it off as long as possible... But this thread was always going to be NATO!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 07:10:58 AM »
DNS appols (stomach bug)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: pacers 21st Sept
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »
I'm not feeling great this morning, I'll set off from home in 30/40 minutes and head straight to Llangeinor.