My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers Sunday 8th June
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Pacers Sunday 8th June (Read 2555 times)
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Pacers Sunday 8th June
«
on:
June 06, 2014, 10:09:56 AM »
I'm tri-ing in North Wales this weekend, for those not doing the TT or paying to do the Dragon ride, I suggest you read the Amblers thread.
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: Pacers Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #1 on:
June 07, 2014, 01:23:33 PM »
I'll be heading in completely the opposite direction to the dragon ride...so I hope it ain't heading north or I'll be getting very wet from early on!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers Sunday 8th June