Author Topic: Pacers Sunday 18th May  (Read 4534 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Pacers Sunday 18th May
« on: May 16, 2014, 03:04:22 PM »
If I've got over my cold I'll be out on Sunday for a few hills if there are a few pacers around.
Perhaps we can cobble together a route.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »
Last day of good weather - this is what I plan on doing - would make a good club run (coffee stop TBC)

http://www.strava.com/routes/346527

Any interest? Slightly earlier start?

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 06:45:04 PM »
OK

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »
Sorry I forgot I need to get the girls into cardiff (Ruth can't yet drive since op) so will have to do a ride from there leaving about 9am. I'll probably do something fairly interesting involving places like Usk/ Chepstow/ Abergavenny but I'm guessing that scuppers things for riding with club mates.

I'll post the route but not expecting company. That said if anyone fancies it then great (won't be a fast one).
 


Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Pacers Sunday 18th May
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:09:30 PM »
The Devils Club Run looks pretty good... will have to revisit that when the good weather returns.

I've agreed to do a Barnardos Bike Ride with a few people from work tomorrow so I'll be giving the club run a miss this week, lets hope this weather returns for next weekend.