For those of you who may not be keeping up with everything that's going on, I wanted to give a shout out to some amazing achievements carried out by some Oggies over the last few days;
Dave W decided to go for his second 'Everest'. This involved riding 174miles over 23 1/2 hours up and down a hill to climb the height of Everest. If that was not bad enough, the hill was on gravel! Chapeau Dave!
Andy Harries challenged himself to run 4 miles every 4 hours for 48hours. The only time I get up at 0400 is to catch the flight to Mallorca! but Andy got up twice to go out for a run. I'll never quite understand why but nevertheless it was a great achievement- Congratulations!
Reece and Nigel rode an event on Zwift. Nothing special there you may think but it was 109miles and took 5 hours! Well done!
It's great to know we have people like this in the club...Massive achievements!