Author Topic: free to good home  (Read 2935 times)

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
free to good home
« on: February 06, 2020, 03:29:16 PM »
Hi all,

I have been sent the email below re a free bike.....if your interested send me your email address and i will forward for you.

first come first served.

PS this has nothing to do with the OVW nor myself....so all down to you to arrange etc.[/b
]

"I have an unused gents bike in almost new condition gathering dust ,and I do mean dust in my workshop. Never used ,could you collect it and make use of it, it is a big bike. if not could you suggest some where  else, I have no means of delivering it. I live in Ogmore Vale.

Thank you

 

Tony"



Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: free to good home
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 05:47:44 PM »
Hi Nige,
Always interested in 'big' bikes to play with, incl 'vintage' ones - do you have any more details? 
Nick

PS you could pass my email on to Tony if it helps

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: free to good home
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 06:05:30 PM »
Hi Nige,
Always interested in 'big' bikes to play with, incl 'vintage' ones - do you have any more details? 
Nick

PS you could pass my email on to Tony if it helps

Sent you email with details.

Nige