Author Topic: Return of Club Trophies  (Read 3327 times)

norman james

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Return of Club Trophies
« on: October 10, 2019, 09:52:43 PM »
Hi All, Will those of you holding any of our Club Trophies from the last Annual Dinner & Presentations, please return them to me as soon as possible.
I need to have them engraved before our Presentations this year.
Many thanks, Norman.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 09:16:38 PM »
Hi Norman I wont be able to get to the next club night on 18 October but can make the one on the 25th. Is that too late for you for the return of the trophy? If so let me know and I'll make some other arrangement.
Thanks
Richard