Author Topic: Mid Week WC 25th March 2019  (Read 3420 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week WC 25th March 2019
« on: March 25, 2019, 12:31:45 PM »
Unexpected day off tomorrow. I’ll be doing the usual mid week route if anyone would like to join me. B&Q roundabout 9:45 all welcome.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week WC 25th March 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 01:22:45 PM »
See you there Paul-lots of rash promises were made yesterday so you should expect a bumper turnout!

Jo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week WC 25th March 2019
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 09:05:45 PM »
Hi Tom,
Don't wait for me as I've got to go into the school after school drop off so probably won't make the ride. I'll pop out on my own later. Cheers, Jo